Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Daily Vanguard - Portland State University - A shallow victory for Air America

The Daily Vanguard - Portland State University - A shallow victory for Air America:

"I was stuck in terrible suburban traffic last weekend flipping endlessly through the radio when I settled on the innocuous atonal drone of old man humorist Garrison Keillor. And just as I was hoping I could drift easily into sleep on the clogged-up Hillsboro highway, who should arrive on the show but liberal humorist and Air America celebrity Al Franken. He told the most delightful story about a man who had a penis growing out of his forehead. Nestled between off-key vanity gospel, Minnesotan agedness and bluegrass meanderings was the backbone of the progressive talk radio movement assuring us that everything was OK, because the man couldn't see the penis on his forehead because the balls were covering up his eyes.

I almost died laughing."

No comments: