Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Moderate Voice - How Do You Spell "DUMB?" Air America's Randi Rhodes' Assassination Humor

The Moderate Voice - How Do You Spell "DUMB?" Air America's Randi Rhodes' Assassination Humor

A middle of the road comment from The Moderate Voice on Randi's "bit" from Monday. I added the following comment:

"Sorry to be posting so late on this issue. I would suggest that if you haven't listened to the "bit" that you should probably not comment about it. You can listen to it by going to whiterosesociety.org, clicking on Randi Rhodes box, then playing the April 25 show. The bit is right at the beginning, after the opening theme. If it has been removed for some reason, I should have a copy on my computer and can possibly post it.

When I heard the bit on Monday, my interpretation was that it was a satire on the new gun law in florida, which allows people to shoot if they are threatened. I don't think it has anything to do with Bush directly, but rather indirectly since it is also a comment on the proposed changes to Social Security."

No comments: